Discussion Topics

« Return to Announcements

I've Moved - Heather Mullally Joines

Good Afternoon - I hope everyone is staying warm and ready to ring in 2009. I wanted to let the group know that I have made a very exciting career move. I am now working with Engine Performance as the Director of Recruitment. I'm excited to be back, focusing on creative and marketing recruitment. Whether you are looking for a new position, hiring or just want to reconnect, I welcome you to reach out to me. Included below is a brief overview of the services I am now involved in as well as my contact information.

Engine operates like a talent agency in the film industry, where we are not only providing full-time executive searches and contract placements but we also assemble teams of talent for project work. Talent agencies in the film industry bring actors and actress together for any given film, Engine brings teams of marketers of every discipline together for campaigns, promotions, packaging, strategic planning, and much more. This model is attracting a whole new caliber of marketing talent with an even greater diversity of skill sets.

Heather Mullally Joines
DIRECTOR OF RECRUITMENT
ENGINE PERFORMANCE
407 N. CHARLES ST.
BALTIMORE, MD 21201
T: 410-234-0600
F: 410-234-0616
WWW.ENGINEPERFORMANCE.COM

You must be logged in and a member of this Groupsite in order to post a reply to this topic.
To post a reply, contact your group manager(s) Join this Groupsite

The Baltimore Designers Collective